You do not have to be a DIY champion to make your Advent calendar, and so much more! Make a nice Advent calendar "house", with very simple material, and easy to do. And fill it with surprises to help your children wait before Christmas!
- a thin and supple branch of wood, strong enough to support the 24 surprise bags
- string, preferably raw
- glue or staples to make the bags
- craft paper to make 24 bags
- decorations to adorn your bags: colorful labels to download, scrapbooking decals
- (optional) a machine with holes for styllising the bags
- 24 surprises to slip in the bags: sweets, soft words ...
How to make your Advent calendar with craft paper and a branch:
- Make your 24 bags taking into account the size of each item you put in it.
- Decorate them with numbered labels, and if you wish, stickers, small drawings or soft words ...
- Insert the surprises in each packet
- Close with a string slipped into a hole at the top of the bag (hole made with a chisel or better, with a perforating machine)
- Suspend surprises at the soft tree limb
- Hang the branch on a string that you attach to the wall, the chimney, a suspension