Delicious pasta hides under a chocolate coating. To be tasted in moderation ... once a day!
- For 24 fruit pasta:
- 250 g pineapple or apricots in syrup (weight drained)
- 200 g jam-forming sugar
- 2 sheets of gelatin
- 1 knob of butter
- 100 g of crystallized sugar
- 200 g dark chocolate
- Mix the drained fruits and pour them into a heavy-bottomed saucepan with the jam sugar.
- Let it boil for 10 minutes then, out of the heat, add the butter to drop the foam that has formed on the surface.
- Place the gelatin sheets in a bowl of warm water, then strain them and add them to the mixture.
- Oil a square pan and pour in the mixture.
- Let take for 12 hours. Unmould and cut into 24 squares then let dry another 12 hours. Dip each square of fruit paste into the slightly cooled melted chocolate and let cool for 2 hours on parchment paper.
- With a pastry bag and colored sugar that you have melted, draw the numbers on each softness. Yum !
Other advent calendar ideas.
DIY, recipes, gifts ... find all our Christmas information