Centerpiece of the paschal meal, the lamb gives appointment to gourmands for a festive and family meal.
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 1 rack of lamb of 8 chops
- 8 sprigs of flat parsley
- 6 sprigs of tarragon
- 4 sprigs of fresh mint
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 untreated lemon
- 60 g softened butter
- 2 tbsp. powdered cumin
- 600 g of shelled beans
- salt and pepper
- Turn on your oven at 200 ° C (6-7).
- Brush the lemon under the water then grate the zest and squeeze the fruit. Chop the herbs. Mix everything. Add half the softened butter, peeled and chopped garlic cloves, salt and pepper.
- With the help of a sharp knife, cut the rack of lamb under the fat and slip in the herb stuffing. Coat with the remaining butter l Place the square in a baking dish and cook for 25 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and let the square rest for 10 minutes, door open, under a sheet of aluminum.
- Meanwhilecook the beans for 5 minutes in boiling salted water. Deglaze the dish with a little water and pour this sauce into a pan. Add the cumin and beans and heat for 5 minutes turning.
- Dress the beans and the rack of lamb on a serving platter.