We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The shape of your child's face, the size of his eyes, the drawing of his mouth can perhaps inform you about his personality. Small morphopsychology course with our specialist.
- What does it look like ? The face is broad and square, the features firm and dynamic. His skin is often a little red and hot. The eyes, the nose, the mouth are tonic, they go back up.
- What is his character? The little adventurer is always leaving, rarely tired. He moves all the time, speaks loudly and his anger is explosive. He is not necessarily aware of the danger and does not hesitate to embark on dangerous climbs. He touches everything because, to understand, he needs to experiment.
- How to help it flourish? To channel its energy, nothing like outdoor games. To prevent him from scattering his strength all over the place and to help him make the most of his manual assets, give him a goal: to build a house for birds, for example. Some puzzles will help him learn patience.
- What does it look like ? At home, everything is round! Cheeks, forehead, cheekbones. His eyes are huge, his nose turned up and his mouth fleshy, the corners slightly drooping.
- What is his character? The little conciliatory is a true quiet father. With him, few whims. little focused on physical effort, he is willing to live. Its sensory receptors open to the world (nose, eyes, mouth) make it permeates everything. When he rubs himself in the community, boyfriends appreciate him for his kindness. But he is not always able to win ...
- How to help it flourish? All stimulations (intellectual and physical) are welcome to motivate this little placid, give him strength and tone. Books, music, rhymes, walks, ball games, he appreciates everything, provided he is trained.
- What does it look like ? His face is narrow and elongated. The forehead is curved while the temples are hollow. From his physiognomy there is an impression of tension: the mouth is often tense, a wrinkle sometimes separates the two eyes. The little volunteer has dry skin.
- What is his character? He knows exactly what he wants! He likes to understand everything and get precise answers. More than anything, he is independent and wants to do everything alone. Often more mature than children his age, he sometimes has trouble integrating. Hence a feeling of dissatisfaction that can give him a grumpy side.
- How to help it flourish? By trusting him and respecting his desire to be treated as a "great". Teach him to relax through swimming and gymnastics, etc. Invite boyfriends to a house to show him that others too have good ideas.
- What does it look like ? His face is triangular, narrow and pointed at the chin, wide at the forehead. His eyes, his nose, his mouth are big. His face is mobile and expressive, animated by mimicry.
- What is his character? The little intellectual is hypersensitive; a thing bothers him and his emotions overwhelm him easily. He is rather solitary, likes to stay in his world: he lets his imagination take power and tells stories. The air of nothing, he is attentive to everything because he learns by listening and watching.
- How to help it flourish? Anything that nourishes his intellectual appetite prevents him from dwelling on and letting himself be won over by anguish. So, take care of it. take him to the toy library, go to the library. Nature and contact with animals can also soothe.
Isabelle Gravillon with the collaboration of Martine Boulart, morphopsychologist.