Here are two sweet little cats who have only one desire: to be adopted. To achieve them, it's easy. Rolls of toilet paper, raffia, wool, nail polish, buttons ... and presto! This is a nice DIY for Wednesday.
- Take two rolls of toilet paper and glue them with nail polish.
- Wrap over beige and blue raffia for the left cat and curly wool pieces for the right angora.
- After drying, cover with another layer of glue varnish.
- Decorate cats by sticking or pinning eye buttons and raffia pieces for whiskers.
- Meow Meow ... they are too sweet!
Eltern "Das hab 'ich gemacht", frechverlag
Share your best creations on our Leisure Forum.