The desire for strawberries in the middle of winter when you're pregnant is well known - and thanks to the globalization of trade, it's almost too easy! Some women have much more unusual desires! Most of these can nevertheless be explained scientifically ... Demonstration!
Cheese dipped in mayonnaise
- Dipping cheese, whether cheese or goat cheese, in mayonnaise before feasting, it may seem at least ragoûtant! Except for a pregnant woman. In reality, cravings generally reflect a need for the body during pregnancy. If you miss calcium, you'll want cheese (be careful, not all are allowed!). To justify the mayonnaise, you can always say that you already have no right to a drop of alcohol, maybe you had to stop smoking, so you have the right to please you ...
- Eh yes ! A recent British study has made the consume end of matches emerge as a pregnant woman's desire! We knew the special English gastronomy, but at this point ... In fact, it can be explained rationally: the hormonal upheavals that occur during pregnancy lead to olfactory hypersensitivity. The woman who wants to eat burnt bits of matchstick looks for more smell than burnt taste. Charred sandwiches may be preferable, however!
A hamburger at the chocolate bar
- The future mothers are victims of digestive disorders, between nausea, acid reflux, constipation ... They sometimes want food that digest quickly and well. And what happens faster than a cheeseburger? A hamburger in which we have melted a chocolate bar!
A tartar steak at 3 o'clock in the morning
- Here too, it's the instinct that speaks! You may want red meat in the morning when you get up, or even in the middle of the night, simply because you suffer from iron deficiency. However, this can be problematic if you are not immune to toxoplasmosis. Consult your doctor so that he can make a blood test and consider treatment ...
Ice cream with mustard sauce
- Between the need to comfort yourself by dipping into the ice box and the digestive disorders that make you prefer spicy foods, it's not hard to explain why you put mustard on your vanilla ice cream! And then, after all, you're not on a diet, so why not?