Every day, find one of the infos extracted from the new issue of the collection "The Essentials of: 31 bobos of the summer under the magnifying glass", sold with the September 2012 issue of. Today, there's sand in your eyes ...
- On the beach or around the sandbox, you have not finished hearing it. It stings, it scratches, it cries ... and tears help to clean the eyes. Provided your child does not recover himself from the sand by trying to wipe awkwardly with dirty hands.
It's serious ?
- You will not panic for so little. However, you can effectively relieve your child and prevent other worries.
Remedies on a case by case basis:
- The ideal is to immediately rinse the eye with saline, but especially not seawater. True, it is salty like serum, but it is much more irritating. For lack of serum, take fresh water while waiting for the return home.
- Do not forget to rinse his hands too!
- If the eye stays red 24 hours later, you should consult. The doctor may prescribe an eye ointment to prevent the development of the infection.
Find more information in "The essentials of: 31 bobos of the summer under the magnifying glass", sold with the September issue of pocket size.
Eat everything, couples, authority, child care, allergies, sleep, nutrition, games and toys, back to school ... find other Essential tips.